About Burghley Royles Lodge
Thornton-Cleveleys, Fylde Coast
Live your future your way, in our luxurious retirement apartments on the Fylde Coast. Be part of a secure and friendly community, experience the freedom of a low maintenance lifestyle and spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
Designed for modern over 55’s living, Royles Lodge offers both independence and peace of mind, with welcoming communal spaces, stylish, design-led apartments and high-spec security features.
FeaturesDesigned with you in mind:
- Well-positioned, thoughtful design features
- 24 – hour emergency callout system
- Walk-in shower
- Video door entry phone ineach apartment
- Built-in vanity unit
- Secure, fob entry system to overall development
- Large bathroom mirror
- Car parking
- Slip-resistant flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- Electrical vehicle charging points
- Simple lever taps
- Bike storage
- Walk-in wardrobe
- On site House Manager 5 days a week
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Landscaped, maintained gardens
- Hob and extractor hood
- Communal lounge and kitchenette
- Stainless steel oven
- A programme of social events
- Washer / Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi in communal areas
- ‘A’ rated gas combi-boiler
- Guest ‘hotel room’ suite on a booking basis
- Higher level plug sockets
- High standard of insulation providing an energy efficient building
- Double glazing to keep warmth in and bills low
- Electric car charging points on site
- A-rated condensing boilers
- Cycle racks
- Low heat-loss hot water cylinders
- Central location with easy access to public transport
- ‘A’ rated water and electric efficient kitchen appliances
- Showers rather than baths installed to reduce water wastage
- Communal recycling bins and bottle bin on site
Retirement Apartments near the Seafront
Our range of 48 one and two-bedroom contemporary retirement apartments all have well-designed, fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms and walk-in showers and wardrobes. Every apartment includes high-spec security features, with a video door entry phone, serviced intruder alarm and 24-hour emergency call out system as standard.Find your property
Let Burghley Retirement take the stress out of moving
Own your retirement apartment
At Burghley Retirement Living, we are able to offer you the option to part exchange your existing property when buying your new home, so you don’t even need to find a buyer, regardless of whether your home is more or less the same value of your new apartment.
Our Easy-Move scheme
We know that the process of moving can be stressful so the Burghley ‘easy-move’ service* is there to smooth every step of the way. It includes an end-to-end removals service that packs and unpacks your belongings, up to £2,000 towards estate agent fees and up to £1,000 towards legal fees. We even provide you with a handyperson within the first 30 days of moving, to help you make your new home your own, undertaking fiddly tasks such as hanging pictures, fitting curtain poles and putting up shelves.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Found your dream home but stressed about selling?
You might want to consider the Part Exchange route. By doing so you can avoid stress and inconvenience, and look forward to moving in to your dream home.
If you are looking to buy a Burghley Retirement apartment but need to sell your existing property then an obvious factor is being part of a chain (a sequence of linked house purchases that can be small or large). The larger the chain, the greater chance of issues that could affect the sale of your new property – causing you stress, inconvenience, and worry. If you have found the ideal apartment and wish to secure it as soon as possible, then why not consider the Part Exchange option?
Burghley Retirement offer the Part Exchange option, proactively handling all aspects of the process; from the initial valuation right through to completion.
Email us at email@example.com to find out more.