Luxury Retirement Apartments
Thornton-Cleveleys on the Fylde Coast
Situated on the Fylde Coast, in an area famed for its stunning beaches and award-winning country park, Royles Lodge is ideally positioned to help you enjoy life to the full.
Offering a range of 48 stunning one and two-bedroom retirement apartments, Thornton-Cleveleys is designed for modern over 55 living, with welcoming communal areas, beautifully landscaped gardens and high-spec fixtures, fittings and security features.
One-bedroom retirement apartments
Our stylish one-bedroom apartments are ready for you to just walk into and enjoy, with thoughtful, well positioned design features:
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including a stainless steel oven and extractor hood.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and slip-resistant flooring.
- Handy cloakroom and further generous storage space.
- Light and airy open plan living/dining room.
- Well-appointed bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
- Video door entry phone, serviced intruder alarm and 24-hour emergency call out system as standard.
Two-bedroom retirement apartments
Our contemporary two-bedroom apartments are generously spaced throughout. Enjoy a comfortable open plan living/dining room running the length of the apartment and a spacious fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
The two equal-sized bedrooms both enjoy walk-in wardrobes and are situated adjacent to the bathroom with walk-in shower. A handy cloakroom and further storage space are situated off the hallway. All apartments feature a video door entry phone, serviced intruder alarm and 24-hour emergency call out system as standard.
Enjoy spending time relaxing with friends or reading a good book in attractive, well-maintained gardens, but no longer want the worry of the upkeep? Burghley Retirement takes care of the maintenance and management of the building and external areas, freeing up your time to enjoy life to the full.
Perhaps you’re downsizing from your family home? At Royles Lodge, you have the luxury of a welcoming communal lounge and coffee station which provides additional space for entertaining your friends and family, with the ability to book them into the guest suite should they wish to stay overnight.
FeaturesDesigned with you in mind:
- Contemporary retirement apartments, beautifully finished with high quality fixtures and fittings.
- Guest suite, for when friends and family visit.
- Access to a welcoming communal lounge and fully stocked coffee station.
- Secure, fob entry to the community.
- On-site House Manager, 5 days a week, with 24-hour emergency call out system in every apartment.
- Car parking, including electric charging points.
- Low maintenance living – we maintain the exterior and communal areas and take care of gardening.
- Landscaped, well maintained gardens.
- Programme of resident social events.
- Well-behaved pets welcome.
To ensure the grounds and communal areas are maintained and takencare of, our residents pay an annual service charge. The service charge is reviewed each year and is managed on a transparent open book basis, controlled by the residents. Your service charge includes the costs of maintaining the following:
- House Manager
- 24-hour emergency remote call out service
- Electricity, heating and lighting of communal areas
- Intruder alarm & Fire alarm
- Buildings Insurance
- Maintenance and management of the building and external areas including gardening, cleaning, servicing, window cleaning and repairs in communal areas, redecorating and annual safety testing.
Why choose a Burghley apartment?
“At Burghley Retirement Living, we are passionate about creating well-designed, inspiring spaces, for people to enjoy a carefree retirement life. We care about our residents and the quality of the experience we provide – from initial contact, to the day you move into your new home, we’re here to help.”Marie Buckingham, Development Director