As the cost of living rises, taking control of your retirement finances has never been more important. For many retirees, that means making some big financial decisions such as to reduce their living costs by downsizing. Where to move to – is the big question of course. But when you know that Burghley Retirement Living in Derby can not only provide a safe, secure, friendly retirement living option it can also help you to achieve greater financial certainty, as we’ll pay your bills for three years, that decision may just be a little easier than you thought.
KEY BILLS PAID FOR THREE YEARS
Burghley Retirement Living brings you the opportunity to not only live a stress-free life in one of its luxury one or two bedroomed Derby retirement apartments, but we’ll also help as we pay your bills for three years. *
Yes, we will pay for your annual service charge, electricity, water, and council tax bills for three years. Giving you the chance to settle into your luxury retirement living apartment, embark on your new active and fulfilled lifestyle, and make new friendships with the wonderful people who already live in Burghley Retirement Living’s development at Albany Lodge, Derby.
And there’s more peace of mind and financial benefits to making the move to our Derby retirement living apartments.
ENERGY EFFICIENT RETIREMENT LIVING APARTMENTS
Albany Lodge in Derby has been designed exclusively for the over 55’s and features a collection of 10 one-bedroom and 54 two-bedroom luxury apartments. These have been thoughtfully designed specifically for mature lifestyles but are also energy efficient new apartment which leads to smaller bills.
- High standard of insulation providing an energy efficient building
- Showers rather than baths installed to reduce water wastage
- Double glazing to keep warmth in and bills low
- Energy efficient, heat-recovery, hot water cylinders
- ‘A’ rated water and electric efficient kitchen appliances
FINANCIAL BENEFITS TO RETIREMENT LIVING IN DERBY
Plus, after we have paid your bills for three years, you will be able to plan your finances effectively by knowing exactly what your annual service charge includes:
- Buildings insurance – so you never have to worry about large property maintenance bills again
- Landscaped garden maintenance – allowing you to enjoy the outdoor spaces without the cost or work
- On site support – a dedicated Lodge Manager is on hand to take care of the property; she also offers a morning check in call with you and will help to organise a range of social events
- Safety – camera entry and 24-hour emergency call system for added peace of mind
- Communal spaces – light, airy and welcoming communal lounges to socialise in with friends and neighbours, and communal activities room for crafts, games and classes
- Stay connected – with free Wi-Fi available in all communal spaces, and with two Hotel-Style Guest Suites, friends and family can come to stay
A move into Burghley Retirement Living will help to bring a new level of financial certainty, allowing you to live your retirement, your way.
BILLS REDUCE AS FRIENDSHIPS GROW
Living in our Derby retirement community also brings a host of new lifestyle opportunities, so as you reduce your bills, you will increase your social life.
With neighbours all around you, and a lively programme of social events designed to bring people together, you soon make new friendships. Built close to the local amenities, you are also on the doorstep of community hobbies, activities, and social groups. And if you have a pet, we have lots of local walks and parks nearby and we welcome your four pawed friend to live at Albany Lodge with you.
Take a look for yourself at what retirement living can offer you. Visit one of our open days on 28-30 November, 5-7 December, or 12-14 December. We have flexible times, including evenings, to allow you to bring a family member or friend along with you.
To find out more about this offer, and arrange your tour, call Pamela on 07725 630907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Albany Lodge, Bramble Drive, Derby, Derbyshire, DE22 3ZB
*Includes payment of Burghley Retirement Living annual service charge, electricity, water, and council tax for three years from purchase completion to the value of up to £5,000 per year on a one-bedroom apartment and up to £7,500 per year for a two-bedroom apartment. Only available at Albany Lodge, Derby and not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Purchase must be complete before July 31, 2024.